Département: Education | Date d'ajout: 01 August 2017 | Date d'éxpiration: 30 April 2018
The International School of Carthage is seeking to appoint two native-speakers of English for September 2017.
TEACHER OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
The International School of Carthage is a Tunisian private school which is accredited by the French Ministry of National Education. The school is looking to recruit 2 professional, enthusiastic teachers who would like to work in Tunisia close to the historic city of Carthage. The positions are available from Primary and Secondary to Year 9 in English Language, Literature and Civilization. This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified teachers to develop and grow within an established, reliable international school. Web site: www.iscarthage.com
Job Description: Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates must have:
- native English-speaker origin with experience of teaching English.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) preferably with IB or IGCSE certificate, or with Primary and Middle school experience.
- the ability to teach 35 hours weekly which includes meetings and training sessions.
- the capacity to be responsible for grades in the international section.
- Rigour, discipline and a strong sense of pedagogy.
- Fluency in French speaking (desirable but not essential). Basic Arabic is also helpful.
File creation for the Applicant:
CV+ Photo ID with letter of motivation and copies of relevant qualifications
Name and address of reference from current or most recent employer, and one other professional person
Send 3 copies to the following Email addresses: